(as of May 21,2021 16:13:18 UTC – Details)
From the manufacturer
Set up Alexa:
1) Go to the “Device” page in the “VeryFit” app.
2) Tap “GT Band” → “amazon alexa”.
3) Log in to your Amazon account or create one if necessary.
4) Read about what Alexa can do, and tap “Close” to return to your device settings in the VeryFit app.
5) Swipe right of the tracker to go to Alexa voice control. Or press and hold the home button to start talking to Alexa.
Note that the VeryFit app must be running in the background on your phone. And make sure it is connected to WiFi or can access Cellular Data.
6) To change the language Alexa recognizes or disconnect your Amazon account, tap “amazon alexa” in the device information page in the app.
1) Saying “Alexa” doesn’t activate the voice assistant on your tracker—you must open Alexa voice control using Alexa icon before the microphone in your tracker turns on. The microphone turns off when you close Alexa, or when your tracker’s screen turns off.
2) Not all skills work with the tracker, as they must be able to display feedback as text on the tracker’s screen. This tracker doesn’t have a speaker, so you won’t hear Alexa respond.
3) Can not control music through the Alexa feature.
4) Amazon Alexa not available in all countries.
All-day Fitness Tracking
Automatically monitors and tracks your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes all day.
Measures Blood Oxygen Levels
Monitor your all-day blood oxygen saturation levels and keep on top of your physical condition and help yourself live a healthier lifestyle.
24hr Heart Rate Monitoring
Automatically monitor your daily real-time heart rate and view your detailed heart rate data analysis via our app.
Helps Track Your Sleep
Our tracker automatically tracks your sleep duration and consistency with a comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data.
Pair your device with Veryfit to get detailed exercise data and more functionality. Requires Smartphones with iOS 9.0/Android 6.0 or above, and Bluetooth 4.0 or later. Please note: this is not compatible with iPads, PCs or Tablets
Wear & Care Guidelines
It is important to follow the guidelines outlined here as you wear and care for our products.
More Practical Tools
LETSCOM Fitness Tracker GT Band Improtant Wear&Care Guide :
Some people with allergic skin may react when their skin is exposed to materials used in watches for a long time. This may be caused by allergies, environmental factors, prolonged exposure to irritants such as soap an sweat, or other factors. If you have known skin allergies, please pay special attention when wearing the watch.
Please do not wear your watch too tight.
If your watch gets wet (for example after swearing or showering), clean and dry it throughly before putting it back on your waist.
Make sure your skin is dry before you put your watch back on.
Remove your watch regularly to give your wrist a break.
14 Sports Modes with GPS Connectivity: 14-Sport modes are built-in to help you track your exercise. When connected to your smartphones’ GPS, you can also record your workout route and analyze your routes through our app.
Track Your Health: Our fitness tracker can track your real-time heart rate automatically and can measure your blood oxygen levels. What’s more you can track your sleep quality and duration. And view a comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality data via your smartphone.
Smart Message Notifications: Receive call and message notifications, calender scheduled alarms and more straight to your wrist so that you won’t miss the things that matter.
Alexa Built-in: Get all the benefits of Amazon Alexa on your wrist, you can control your smart devices, set alarms, check the weather, and more.
Customizable Screen: Choose from 8 different styles via our Veryfit app, you can even upload your own photo to make your device even more personal.